A broken car glass can be stressful. Knowing what should happen helps you understand what’s going on with your window repair process. Here are some things you can expect during your car window repair from Horizon Auto and Glass.
Connect With Our Technicians
The first step to your car window repair is getting your vehicle to our technicians. Bring your vehicle to our Rancho Rio, NM location for fast and professional service. For those on a busy scheudle, call ahead to let us know you’re coming. We can arrange a time that works for everyone.
There are times, however, when you just can’t bring your car into our shop. Whether you’re stuck at work or don’t want to drive a car with a compromised window, we can still help. Contact our representatives and request our mobile repair services. In most cases, we can repair or replace your auto glass wherever your car is parked.
Assess Your Damages
Our technicians begin by evaluating the condition of your glass. Through visual inspection, they will decide if your glass can be repaired or if it needs a full replacement. These are some of the damages we look for in the assessment stage.
- Damage that impairs vision.
- Scratches and lines.
- Chips, holes, and dents.
If light damage is caught early, we can help you avoid a replacement. We can repair your small damage and preserve your auto glass.
Depending on the location, size, and extent of the damage, your technician may suggest a full replacement. Our windshield replacement services can be performed by our mobile team as well.
Complete the Repairs
Once you agree to our suggestions, our technicians will begin working on your car. Your car glass does more than shield you from outside elements. It’s actually an essential part of your car’s structural integrity. Horizon Auto Glass and Tint technicians use only the highest quality adhesives and components to ensure a clean and secure fit. That means you and your passengers are less likely to suffer physical damage during an impact accident.
We use OEM parts for a professional and robust finish.
Make Payment Arrangements
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your damage, your car insurance may foot the repair bill. For some customers, navigating their insurance company’s process is too confusing. Others don’t have the time for fielding phone calls and chasing down documents.
At Horizon Auto Glass and Tint, our representatives will work with your insurance company to help you secure your maximum payout. We provide you with all the details you need to work with your insurance adjuster. Once payment is approved, we will take care of the rest.
In most cases, your car insurance will pay for all repairs. When we’re done, you’re free to drive off the lot.
Additional Services for Your Auto Glass
Horizon Auto Glass and Tint does much more than car window repair. Our services allow Rio Rancho, NM drivers to customize their auto glass for comfort, style, and personal preference.
- Beat the glare of the New Mexico desert with custom window tinting. Dark tint shields your eyes, skin, and interior from the harsh rays of the sun. We can tint the glass on your car, in your home, or at your business.
- Bring your RV to our service center for repairs, replacements, and tinting as well. Travelers can take advantage of our mobile services to get back on the road fast.
- For those who love restoring older and classic cars, our window restoration services let you retain authenticity without sacrificing safety. We work with a large network of retailers to provide obsolete glass for your restoration project.
- Want to do something new? Our custom fabrication services let you create the perfect glass for your project. We can help with your hot rod, camper shell, motorhome, and many other motorized vehicles.
- Protect your new paint job with a clear car bra. Don’t let flying rocks, bugs, and environmental elements compromise the look of your car. Our Paint Protection Film keeps your hood, bumpers, running boards, grills, mirrors, headlights, and painted surfaces covered while you’re on the road.
Talk to our representatives to learn more about our services.
The Perks of Choosing Horizon Auto Glass and Tint for Your Car Window Repair
Why should you choose to work with us for your car window repair?
- Fast, friendly, and professional. We know you have other things to do. Our priority is to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- Convenience. We work with your insurance company to reduce the stress of car repair. Our mobile services also make the window repair process more accessible.
- Warranty. Our work is backed by our shop’s warranty. If your auto glass isn’t right, we’ll work hard to correct that.
Horizon Auto Glass and Tint is the right choice for your auto glass repair and service in the Rancho Rio, NM area. Let us know how we can make your window repair process even more comfortable.